There’s no doubt about it. It’s a buyer’s market here in the Coachella Valley. A combination of factors – not the least of which is the continued low exchange rate for the Canadian dollar – have made this area a ‘bargain basement’ for real estate. Across all price ranges. While the LA, Orange County, and San Diego markets are going nutso price wise – we’re just slowly inching upward. So – if you’re interested in property in this desert paradise, call me and come take a look. Now’s a great time to get started. Weather is perfect. Golf courses are in perfect condition. Come and enjoy!
With the addition of The Signature, PGA West now has wonderful new, resale, and fractional homes – priced from the low $200,000’s to the $3+ millions. Truly something for everyone in this fabulous community. Nothing smaller than 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage. Try to find that in a club with 6 golf courses – count ’em – 6! Call me for more information – or just stay tuned to this blog spot for additional information – on both the homes and the club.
Follow these tips when preparing your home for sale:
- Stage each living area to help potential buyers imagine living in that space.
- Keep all rooms clean, including children rooms.
- Remove clutter and extra furniture to help the space feel clean and larger.
Buying a home is an important life decision. Make sure you consider these important tips before you buy:
1. Look at your finances and decide how much you can afford.
2. Make sure to physical inspect the home and property for potential fixes and hazards.
3. Tour the neighborhood at different hours to get a feel for the local atmosphere.
4. If you have children now or might in the future, check out the local schools.
5. Check the location of the nearest shopping, such as grocery stores, restaurants, and other stores you already frequent.
It feels great to know that I am one of the top local real estate agents in La Quinta, CA. My website has a ton of resources that can help you search for your new home. Feel free to use my website, free of charge and with no strings attached. If you need representation or just have any questions at all, I’m always here to help. Call me today!
For More La Quinta, CA Information
Contact Rick Eisenhart at 760-668-0550.